With over 30 years of professional experience in business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, analysis and structuring of traditional and non-traditional private placement investments, Brian Wendler is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and has the following designations:
• CPA – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
• Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA – BV/Intangible Assets)
• Accredited in Business Appraisal Review (ABAR – Less than 100 individuals hold this designation nationally)
• Certified Merger & Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA)
• Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA)
• Master Certified Business Counselor (MCBC) (designated by the Institute of Certified Business Counselors)
• Board Certified Broker (BCB) (issued by the Texas Association of Business Brokers)
He also holds General Securities, Financial & Operations, and Municipal Securities Principal licenses, as well as a Texas real estate brokers license and he is on the Quality Review Board for Business Certified Appraisers (BCA).
Brian has trained and provided valuation, mergers & acquisitions, transaction and deal structuring advisory services on an on-going basis to over 2,000 business intermediaries, SBA lenders, and professionals represented by all fifty states. His experience extends across a wide variety of industries and company sizes including, but not limited to, manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, construction, hi-tech, retail, as well as in professional practices, financial services, and in hospital-based and stand-alone medical practices and specialties.
He has been involved in over 20,000 business valuations and assisted in over 15,000 transactions. He serves on both the National & Dallas Chapter Boards of the AM&AA.
© 2006-2019 by National Diversified Funding Corporation. All Rights Reserved.