Gordon is the CEO of National Diversified Funding Corporation and an internationally acclaimed visionary, innovator and entrepreneur with a 50-year success track record. During this extensive period, through the best and worst of times, he bought and built companies in fields as diverse as manufacturing, financial services and business education. Battle hardened and tempered, Gordon is uniquely qualified to guide businesses through today’s tough economic conditions.
His unique expertise and success track record has led to his appearances on NBC’s Today Show and PBS’s Late Night America along with segments on more than 120 other radio and television news and talk shows. He has been featured in articles in more than 25 of America’s leading newspapers including the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
Gordon is one of the top platform speakers for business acquisition and growth worldwide. His name is associated with some of the top names in personal and business development. Here are just some of his recent associations over the past decade.
• Tony Robbins invited Gordon to be a featured speaker at Tony’s Platinum Partners event in South Beach, Florida.
• Jay Abraham invited Gordon to be a featured speaker at Jay’s Business Summit event in Anaheim, California. In addition Gordon and Jay joint ventured training programs focused on internal growth through sales & marketing and external growth through acquisition of competing and complimentary companies. Another Gordon-Jay JV, The Wealth Factory, also trained and consulted entrepreneurs in business growth.
• Chris Howard invited Gordon to be a featured speaker at two of Chris’s Billionaire Boot Camps, one held in Rio de Janeiro and the other in Belize.
• Chet Holmes teamed up with Gordon to market Gordon’s Global Aggregation Corporation.
• In Gordon’s Relight America Campaign Gordon shared his web based platform to feature other top business experts to his audience of more than 6,000 business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Some familiar names include John Assaraf, Dr. Lisa Lang, Marcia Weider, Gary Ryan Blair and Paul Lemberg.
As trainer, coach and mentor, Gordon simplifies complex business purchasing and financing. He makes understandable the use of financial leverage to enable people to start, buy or expand any business with little or none of their own cash, despite a difficult credit marketplace. Some refer to his expertise as “how to make next to nothing accomplish the next to impossible.”
• Raised more than $212 million in equity capital in addition to negotiating credit facilities as small as $100,000 from TOPA Thrift and Loan to as large as $500 million from Lehman Brothers.
• Past Chairman & CEO of PhyGen, Inc. a manufacturer/distributor of proprietary herbal-based products for the health, anti-aging, and life-extension industries.
• Past Chairman & CEO of ParticiVision, Inc., pioneered the development of Viewer-Active television programming, using telephone and the Internet as return paths to enable viewers to actively participate in television programming.
• Pioneered the development of the ½ hour-long television program commercial known as an “infomercial” producing the most successful TV infomercials ever to attract people to educational events.
• Pioneer in the development and use of value-added up-sell product and service profit centers such as 900 number telephone advisory lines; specialty how-to manuals, books, audios and videos; business acquisition and management consulting; newsletters; business and loan brokerage; specialized computer software; and networking services.
• Built Bizar Financing, a business support organization and finance course on “how to start, buy and expand a business using little or none of your own cash,” into an international phenomenon with more than 350,000 students spread across America and seventeen other countries.
• Pioneered LBO’s with leveraged-buyout of Grand Prix Cycle Products followed by Elevator Products of California, Grant Machine Works, National Recreation Products and the fork tube division of Wheel Specialties, Inc.; combining them for better purchasing power, distribution, product mix and other economies of scale.
• Bought controlling interest in National Diversified Funding Corporation; a Los Angeles based private equity investment company.
• Pioneered the Integrated Financial Services industry as co-founder of Financial Congeneric Corporation (FCC), a holding company Gordon brought public in 1971. FCC acquired financial service firms ranging in activities from mutual fund sales, insurance sales, real estate sales, asset leasing and finance to stock brokerage and business management. Gordon then, cross-market each company’s client base with the products and services of the acquired companies to radically increase sales and profit.
United States Senator Robert C. Byrd, Chairman of the powerful Senate Appropriations Committee, personally invited Gordon to be an active financing innovator in his effort to bring technology-based businesses to his home state of West Virginia. Gordon was the only non-West Virginian to be invited by Senator Byrd to speak over multiple years at his annual Software Valley conferences to help foster the growth of the State’s technology sector as an alternative to its economic dependency on coal production.
Gordon also served as Chairman of the California Task Force on Taxation and Regulation of Small Business during the Brown administration and is sought after as a consultant by businesses large and small and government agencies such as NASA for their technology transfer program.
Boston University (BU), Economics and Finance
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Physics
© 2017 by National Diversified Funding Corporation. All Rights Reserved.